I intend to attend a protest today.
My message is for the "pro-life" people who will be there, themselves turning out for "Pro-Life Sunday."
I am going to tell them to repent. To go home. Leave these people alone and go do something good in the world.
- Matthew 6:5 – "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
- John 8:7 – "So when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
For those who say they are the ones who should be quoting Scripture:
- Isaiah 55:8 – “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord.
- James 4:15-16 – Instead, you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that.” But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil.
For those who say that I am being hypocritical for pointing this out:
- 1 Peter 2:15 – For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
Featured Photo by Jack Prommel on Unsplash