Random note: My phone has gone into a bootloop, and mastodon.xyz has reset entirely. While I’m getting a new one, I can still get texts, but messages via email, text (which I’ll get via Hangouts), Hangouts, and Messenger are most likely to get to me. I’ll be setting up a self-hosted mastodon instance here soon, so that won’t be a problem again, but otherwise, if you don’t already know how to reach me… well, you probably shouldn’t.
July 12, 2018
Hey, my phone and mastodon provider died!
- Tennessee GOP Apparently Willing To Sacrifice Millions Of Taxpayer Dollars, Citizen’s Health To Spite Planned Parenthood
- Why “God Has A Plan” Is Exactly The Wrong Thing To Say To Someone Who Is Grieving
- The Devil Is In The Details: The Legal Grift Of Religious Insurance “Alternatives”
- Players Do Not Need The OGL: Truly Independent Fantasy Tabletop Roleplaying
- Oklahoma Senator Didn’t Talk To A Single Transperson Before Writing Anti-Trans Law