September 14th, 7:00pm to 9:00pm: Professor Lori Cutright of Sinclair Community College will be giving a presentation, “Women in Astronomy,” as part of our organization’s observance of the International Year of Atronomy 2009 global sub-project “She is an Astronomer” (https://www.sheisanastronomer.org). The talk will take place in the Millett Hall atrium (1st floor) at Wright State, and light refreshments will be served. Our co-sponsors are the Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance, the Women’s Center, the WSU Department of Physics, and the WSU chapter of the Society of Physics Students. Wright State is at 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway in Dayton.
September 14, 2009
Women in Astronomy – TONIGHT 7pm
Was this post helpful or insightful? Buy me a coffee here or here and share this post with others!
- Instacart’s Customer Service Hung Up On Me After Claiming No Responsibility For Website’s Listings
- Get Better Sleep With A Sleep Mask And Pink Noise (Free Downloads)
- Seeing Ourselves In The “Other” (Guest Post)
- HOW TO Send Me A Request For Changing Attribution For Images
- An Evening With A Book And Without Pain